A company operating in the oil and gas sector is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Geotechnical and Geophysical Inspectors.
1. Mobilization & Demobilization.
2a. Preliminary survey of pipeline route corridor(min 100m), pegging, staking and flagging of ROW Elevation shall be taken at a max. of 50m apart
2b. ROW Borehole
3. Drilling of Boreholes
4. Terrestrial Survey
5. CPT to depth of refusal
6.Bathymetric survey of river crossing (Assumed)
7. Data collection, collation, interpretation and report
8. Geophysical Investigation involving vertical Electrical sounding(VES) – 1 KM INTERVAL
9. Laboratory Analysis, Reports and Transportation.
The inspectors, who are expected to move with the surveyors along the
pipelines’ ROW, must be well grounded in knowledge and experience on
the subject named surveys in order to get bankable results from the exercise.
Inspectors are expected to carry out the following:
1. Evaluation of field reports and laboratory progress of work in
line with the schedule
2. Ensure due diligence in all aspects of the work
3. Prepare valuation certificates on agreed milestones
4. Establish and maintain proper communication between client
5. Report concern and/or challenges for prompt mitigation.
– Lagos based role
kindly send your cv to email@example.com on or before 18th of July, 2018
Editors Note: Applicants are advised to verify vacancy