UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships at the University of the West of England, Bristol offers more than £100,000 worth of scholarships for international students each year. Wherein the recipient will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Development Office and other departments. The recipient will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
University of the West of England Bristol, UK
Level/Field(s) of study:
Any Postgraduate Programme offered at the University except MBA, BPTC, LPC, GDL, MSc Robotics, PhD‘s and continuing professional development courses
Number of Grants:
1 for September 2021
50% tuition fees for one academic year
To be eligible for the UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships:
• Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st in an undergraduate degree
• Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
• Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
• Be classed as overseas for fees purposes
• Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
• Provide official transcripts at the time of application
If you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above for the UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships , you will be invited to apply as part of the application process. If invited, you will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed before 30 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for the UWE Chancellor’s Scholarships.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.uwe.ac.uk/courses/funding/chancellors-scholarship