The University of Technology Sydney is currently inviting applications from both domestic and international students for its Bachelor of Information Technology Cooperative Scholarship 2021. The Bachelor of Information Technology is a fully-funded scholarship developed in collaboration with sponsoring organizations.
If you are highly motivated with a passion and interest to pursue a career in IT, then this is the place for you. This session will focus on the flagship Bachelor of Information Technology scholarship; however, it will touch on all of the IT scholarships that are available at UTS.
A registration for the a webinar will be required to gain an insight into the course structure, the application process and how to prepare an amazing application. Hear from key academics and scholars about available scholarships and what it’s like to undertake a scholarship at UTS. There will also be a Q&A session where you can have your questions answered live.
Interested applicants for University of Technology Sydney Bachelor of Information Technology Cooperative Scholarship are required to meet the following criteria;
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have High school certificate.
- Candidates must enroll in a full-time degree program.
- How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for University of Technology Sydney Bachelor of Information Technology Cooperative Scholarship are to register online to gain insight on what is offered and how to apply for the offer.
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2021