The University of Kent through Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) is inviting applications from best and outstanding international students for the Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship at the University.
This scholarship is applicable for international students with an excellent profile and strong academic potential who wish to study a program as a full-time degree student at the University and the deadline is April 2021
The Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS) awards approximately €50,000 worth of scholarships each year. The University is looking for the brightest and best students, who will become ambassadors for BSIS in the future. We are looking for those with an excellent profile and strong academic potential.
- Applicants should be holding an offer to study at the Brussels School of International Studies, for any of the MA or LLM degrees.
- Open to UK, EU and overseas fee-paying applicants.
- Open to full-time students only
The applicants for the University of Kent Brussels School of International Studies Scholarship (PGT) 2021-2022 will receive the following;
- Approximately €50,000 worth of scholarships each year and
- The Scholarships will be awarded in the form of a partial fee waiver of €9,650
How-to-Apply: There is no additional application required for this scholarship, but the application to BSIS for the chosen MA or LLM degree must be received by the 8th April in order to be considered for the scholarship.
All offer holders for BSIS, MA or LLM (that meet the criteria above) for September 2021 will be considered for this scholarship. Successful recipients will be informed in early May.
Application Deadline: April, 2021