Apply for a scholarship at Trent University, The application for this grant is currently ongoing and the deadline for this application is February 12, 2021.
Trent University was established in 1964 and It is ranks #3 in Canada for its undergraduate study in Canada’s top universities. It encouraged life-changing opportunities and careers at all levels.
The educational award is open for both domestic and international students who want to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
Trent University will provide award worth amounts of $10,000 to the successful candidates for the session 2021/2022.
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities are welcome
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded in any undergraduate degree offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have a high school diploma for admission to a bachelor’s degree
- How to Apply: To get this award applicant at Trent University, applicants need to take admission for an undergraduate degree course in which you want to study. After that, to apply for the grant, applicants are required to download the application form (in pdf or word format) and submit it to [email protected]
- Documents: Applicants will be asked to provide a personal statement describing studentship aims, letters of motivation, and curriculum vitae.
- Admission: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet Trent University’s academic and English proficiency requirements at the application time.