Apply for grant at University of Guelph, The application for this grant deadline is Jan 25, 2021.
Highly skilled candidates from across the globe have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Undergraduate Entrance Grant. The award is sponsored by the University of Guelph for the academic session 2021-2022.
Established in 1964, the University of Guelph is a research university that. The university offers various scholarships or work opportunities to their students.
The funding program is to support outstanding students applying for admission to a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
All courses taught at the university are available for study under this scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants of any nationality worldwide are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for undergraduate course in any subject offered by the university of Guelph.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, recipients must remain registered in full-time studies and achieve a minimum 80.0% average in their previous academic year of full-time study (typically fall/winter).
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must submit the Application form to the university.
- Supporting Documents: To apply please attach the following documents: CV, Proof of language proficiency (international candidates) and Contact information (email, address, phone).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
It is valued at $42,000 which comes with a research assistant position and mentorship by one of the university leading professor.