Apply for partial funded grant at Ryerson University, The application for this grant is currently ongoing.
The President’s Entrance Scholarship is awarded to secondary school graduates who demonstrate academic accomplishment, leadership qualities, original thought and creative ability.
The University wants minimum 90% final admission average is required for consideration. An applicant’s average is calculated with their best six Grade 12 U/M courses, or their home country’s equivalent.
Canadian Students and International Students are eligible to apply for this award.
Total value for grant is $40,000, while annual value is $10,000 (renewable).
The following would be needed for application at the Ryerson University.
- An essay or project summary: this may be a piece of creative writing, or a summary of any creative project which you may have undertaken. It must reflect your capacity for original thought and creative ability (max 750 words).
- Two (2) letters of reference:
- academic reference letter that confirms your scholastic abilities. This reference may also speak to your leadership/creative endeavours.
- reference letter should address your leadership/creative endeavours. It should not verify academic achievement.
- Your leadership activities: you will indicate the leadership activities/positions that you have been involved in during your final two years in secondary school.