Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology RGIT is currently accepting applications from eligible and outstanding international students for the Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology international Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is available for international students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the Institution.
Royal Greenhill Institute of Technology Australia offers a range of courses that equip students with skills that enable them to make a meaningful contribution to society. We aim to make the student experience at RGIT Australia as satisfying as possible. To reward students for outstanding academic achievement, RGIT Australia offers its international students the opportunity to apply for scholarships. These scholarships provide tuition fee waivers to a level that is decided by the Scholarship Committee.
Eligibility And Assessment Criteria
All students applying for a scholarship need to:
- Hold a current Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) for an RGIT course that will run in the term for which the applicant is applying for a scholarship
- Satisfy the assessment criteria outlined below.
For continuing RGIT students:
– evidence that in the previous term the applicant has:
- submitted all assessments by set deadlines
- received a Competency mark on the first attempt in all units scheduled during the previous term
- maintained satisfactory weekly attendance throughout the term, and
- participated in a positive and diligent manner in all aspects of the course
For new students:
– evidence that in their previous studies the applicant has:
- an excellent academic record. Eligible academic records include Year 12 or equivalent certificates, Vocational Education and Training (VET) or tertiary qualifications obtained either in Australia or overseas
Scholarships are available to students who intend to study a course in:
- Leadership and Management
- Community Services
How-to-Apply: Ensure you meet the eligibility and assessment criteria.
- Scholarship Application Form: Complete the scholarship application form including a report supporting your application and any other supporting or specified documentation.
- Submit your application as indicated on the application form.
- Submit by the deadline. Late applications will not be considered.
The Scholarship Committee will manage the selection and allocation of funds. Tuition funds are disbursed directly to RGIT Australia on behalf of the RGIT Australia scholarship recipient.
Application Deadline: Varies