Price Waterhouse Cooper Ltd has opened entry to all journalists for Media Excellence Awards 2019.
Entries open on Wednesday 7 August, 2019 and close on Tuesday 3 September, 2019
All entries must be made in line with the following terms and conditions:
- Entries must be submitted online via the PwC Nigeria website before 3 September 2019. After this date, the online entry page will be closed for submissions. No extensions will be made to this closing date.
- You can only enter a maximum of 2 reports per category. Please carefully review your work and enter your best story/stories in the most suitable category. However you will be required to fill out a separate entry form for each entry. You cannot enter the same report in more than one category.
- Entries are for reports made between 1 August 2018 and 31 July 2019. Ensure the proof of date of publication is available in the uploaded entry or link provided.
- Fill in all the details requested on the entry form.
- Entries should be submitted as follows:
- For print media: Upload a scanned copy of the report. Allowed format is Pdf. Maximum file size: 5MB. Text must be legible.
- For broadcast media: Upload audio or video file of the report. Allowed format is .mp3. Maximum file size: 5MB. Alternatively, post a link in the field provided on the entry form if the report is available online.
- Online media: Post link to report on the field provided in the entry form.
- Upload a passport photograph
- Entries must be in English Language
- There is no entry fee
- The competition will be judged by a panel of distinguished, independent judges with appropriate knowledge and experience in the fields listed in the categories and in the practice of journalism in Nigeria.
- It shall be the sole discretion of PwC Nigeria to appoint the panel of judges and their decision on the entries will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Should the quality of entries fall below the standard required, the judges reserve the right not to select a winner in any/all the categories.
- The judges reserve the right to transfer entries for consideration in other categories at their discretion.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any piece of work if, in the judges’ opinion, there exists reasonable doubt about the authenticity and/or accuracy of the submitted entry and/or the integrity of the entrant.
- Depending on the quality of entries, 4 prizes will be awarded in the categories listed above and in the entry form.
- Entries must be the original works of the entrant.
- Employees of PwC Nigeria and their immediate families are not eligible to contest.
- You acknowledge that this is only a competition and the awarding of any prize does not give rise to an employment, or any relationship between the winner and PwC Nigeria nor does it accord winners any other privileges outside of those stated.
- By submitting your entry, you confirm that you have read and agreed with these rules.
For enquiries or complaints email firstname.lastname@example.org