Newcastle University Business School Excellence Scholarships 2021, is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Newcastle University for the academic year for the year 2021 . The deadline for the scholarship is 01 Jun 2021.
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regulations 2021 Entry 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- Eligible Countries: a national of one of the following countries/regions: – Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam
- Eligible Programs: check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two undergraduate candidates
- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee for two awards for Postgraduate Taught candidates
- How to apply: Applications and essays will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form on or before the application deadline.
- Application Deadline: 1 June 2021.