A married woman and her mechanic have reportedly died in a shameful way inside a garage.
According to reports, the husband of the deceased returned home on Monday to see the shocking scene in their New Jersey home.
NBC 4 reports that Kahali Johnson discovered his 41-year-old wife, Tamika Hargrave and the 56-year-old mechanic, ”As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out.
”She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone,” he reportedly told newsmen.
It was stated that they pair passed out and died due to carbon monoxide poisoning.