Apply for fully funded grant at University of Calgary, The application for this grant is currently ongoing.
The University of Calgary is now supporting the education of international students through its exciting International Entrance Scholarship. Students entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term are invited to apply for the scheme.
With the award of $15,000, this is a renowned and beneficial scholarship scheme designed to recognize the hard work and academic achievements of students.
All courses offered by the University of Calgary is available for this scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous field
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
- Must have satisfied the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement. Renewable in the second, third, and fourth year at the University of Calgary, provided recipients to achieve a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Students who have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree program from the university will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must send the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic).
The total value of The grant is $15,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.