Eko Electricity Distribution Company is the flagship and pace-setting electricity distribution company with licence areas covering southern part of Lagos State and Agbara in Ogun State.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Eko Distribution Training Programme 2018 (EDTP)
Location: Lagos State
EDTP is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool in order to raise a new generation of talents and leaders to drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
• A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non-technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
Who are we looking for?
Category 1: Graduate Trainee
0-3 years of experience.
Category 2: Mid-Level
4-7 years of experience.
Category 3: Experienced
Over 8 years of experience.
• First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics and Accounting.
• Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
• Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
• A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
• Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program.
Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
• Literacy and numeracy
• Self-driven and result-oriented
• Oral and written communication
• Creative and problem-solving abilities
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Critical and analytical thinking
• Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
• Technological Savviness
• Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
• Interpersonal and customer service skills
• Leadership skills
Application closing date: Monday 3rd September 2018.
Method of application:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated CV with a cover letter to https://ekedp.com/vacancy/4/apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EKEDC reserves the right not to provide status updates on all applicants, but all successful applicants will receive a communication after the completion of the selection process.