Apply for fully funded grant at Crown College International Student Scholarships, The application for this grant is currently ongoing.
Founded in 1916, Crown College is a private Christian college located in St. Bonifacius, Minnesota. The college gives expansive opportunities for practical learning, valuable connections with industry leaders, and enriching opportunities for global learning. International Applicants are qualified to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state and institutional grants, scholarships and loans.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an on-campus program at Crown College.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirement of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Crown College will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- All incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 50% discount on tuition.
- All international students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the U.S. are eligible to receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 25% discount on tuition.