Apply for fully funded Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development at Canada institutions , The application for this grant is currently ongoing and the deadline for this application is 4th of march 2021.
All courses are available under this grant.
Students from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos Lao people’s democratic republic, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program is available for undergraduate and graduate study in any subject.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this program, students must have to meet the following criteria:
- Apprentices should be enrolled full-time at a post-secondary institution in an available country,
- Candidates who have already participated in an exchange program funded by the Government of Canada are not eligible,
- Applicants must decide a field of study or research that contributes and aligned with the completion of the 2030 agenda for sustainable development,
- Canadian students are not eligible for this opportunity.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: For applying this educational award, candidates first contact their home institution and take admission in undergraduate and graduate degree coursework at any university in Canada. After that, the home institution will apply on behalf of the candidate by submitting the online application form and uploading all supporting documents to the Canadian partner institution. If institutions face any difficulty in providing documents, then they can send an email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a certificate of residency, letter of intent from the candidate, evidence of full-time enrolment, letter of invitation from the Canadian supervisor, letter of support from the home institution and Signed copy of the memorandum of understanding or agreement with the partner institution
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: Candidates need to present any proof of their English language sufficiency at the university.
The award value depending on the duration and level of study, and it will be distributed in the following manner:
- CAD 10,200 for undergraduate or graduate candidates for a minimum of four months or one academic term of study or research,
- CAD 12,700 for graduate candidates for a period of five to six months of study or research,
- CAD 15,900 for undergraduate and college applicants for eight months or two academic terms of education or research.